Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Financial Update

Through sharing my news about next year, I have been completely overwhelmed by the response I have received.  I feel encouraged and humbled by the love and support that I've been shown.  I find myself becoming more excited for what is to come as my awareness that I am not in this alone increases.  I find so much joy in having my friends and family as a part of this experience with me! 

I have been asked if there's a link on my blog that allows for easy access to giving financially.  If you would like to give, you can visit http://www.africanbiblecolleges.net/.  Once you are on this site, you can go to "Give Now" located on the right hand side.  You will need to specify where you would like your money to go, you then select "Missionary," and finally specify my name in the box below.  You can set up for money to be drafted from your account monthly or you can give a one time donation. You can also write a check and mail it to African Bible Colleges.  PO Box 103. Clinton, MS. 39060.  You can reference my name in the memo line on your check.

The school is only able to provide me with a monthly statement of where I am with raising my financial support.  Because of this, I must personally keep track of my status to my financial obligation of raising $1,200 a month.  If you do end up giving, I would greatly appreciate if you could email me at cherbst05@gmail.com so that I can have a better idea of where I stand financially. 

I want to reiterate how thankful I am for your presence in my life.  I feel so much love and support and you are a huge blessing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment